Remembering Grace Halsell (1923-2000)
We've thought of Grace Halsell often in the 12 years since she died on Aug. 16, 2000. Her commitment to justice for the Palestinians and her ground-breaking reporting on Christian Zionism remain relevant today. We know you'll find the following collection of articles she wrote for the Washington Report over the years informative and thought-provoking.
In Her Own Words and Others'
Israel and Christian Zionists
- What Christians Don't Know About Israel
- Some U.S. Christians Rank Cult of Israel Above Teachings of Christ
- Israeli Extremists and Christian Fundamentalists: The Alliance
- Israel's Religious Militants and Their Disdain for Muslims and Christians
- Israeli Religious Establishment Threatens Peace Agreement
- Jerusalem: A City of Three Faiths
- Plot to Destroy Islam's Haram al-Sharif in Jerusalem Is Fueled with Tax-Exempt U.S. Funds
- The Hidden Hand of the "Temple Mount Faithful"
- Eradicating Muslims and Christians From Jerusalem
The U.S. and Israel
Around the World
- By Military Aircraft to Dhahran, 37 Years Ago
- In Egypt the Real Struggle Is Between Mubarak and the Brotherhood
- Soviet Muslims Face Uncertain Future
- Albania and the Muslim World
- Women's Bodies a Battlefield in War for "Greater Serbia"
- As War Clouds Gather Over Kosovo and Serbia, Who Are the Adversaries and Their Allies?
As a special offer, copies of Forcing God’s Hand and the 30th anniversary edition of Halsell’s 1960s classic, Soul Sister: The Story of a White Woman Who Turned Herself Black and Went to Live and Work in Harlem and Mississippi—usually $9.50 each—are available from the AET Book Store for a combined total of $10.